Tenor is looking for a Product Designer with 3 - 7 years of experience (candidates with more experience will be considered). This candidate would be involved in every stage of Tenor’s product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launches and improving features based on feedback and data. The ideal candidate would be extremely detail oriented, and be able to execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and information and turn them into simple and well-crafted experiences that our community of 200+ million people enjoy
- Contribute to high-level strategic decision-making with the rest of the product/design, engineering, and founding team
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar
- Partner with product leaders, engineers, data analysts, and content strategists to oversee the user experience from conception to launch
- Minimum 3 years of product design experience
- Strong portfolio of web and mobile product design
- Experience shipping mobile products
- Experience in product strategy
- Organizational and analytical experience
- User-centered research experience
- Experience working in a startup setting
- Experience designing API/SDK documentation
- Experience coding web or mobile apps
Competitive pay + equity, ten paid company holidays, fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance , unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.