Technical Partner Manager
Tenor is looking to add a Technical Partner Manager with 1-3 years of experience (candidates with more experience will be considered) to join our business development team. Candidate will be responsible for helping prospective and current partners understand the power of Tenor’s API while explaining technical features and problem-solving through potential roadblocks. The ideal candidate would be able to understand and interpret technical requirements to clients and develop new partnerships along the way.
- Partner with the rest of the business development team during various stages of the partnership process to assist in developing account/opportunity strategies, planning and execution
- Collaborate with engineering to drive the process of creating the next version of our API documentation and greater developer experience
- Clearly and effectively articulate the technical architecture, product capabilities, and API aspects of our product
- Be the first and main technical point of contact for existing partners and partner prospects
- Help prospects understand the value of Tenor through online demos, client-facing meetings, and high-level architecture discussions
- 1-3 years in sales engineering, technical partnership management, developer relations, or similar roles
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches
- Communication and presentation skills; must be dynamic in presenting ideas to partners and prospective partners in the VP to C-suite level
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, must be organized, highly motivated and a team player
- Ability to balance inbound follow up and outbound prospecting responsibilities
- Must work well in a close team environment, one with a heavy focus on closing and partner management
- CS background
Competitive pay + equity, ten paid company holidays, fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance , unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.